In this course, we will cover the basic principles of marksmanship and engage targets up to 300m.
The following are the course requirements for attending the Introduction to Accurate Shooting Course:
- You must be in possession of a valid license to possess a firearm, or in the case of a minor the adult must accompany the student. Firearms may be hired.
- You must be the owner of the hunting rifle used on the course.
- The rifle must be equipped with a telescopic sight and safely carried in a gun bag.
- You must be in possession of the relevant eye and ear protection.
- You must supply your own ammunition.
- You must supply all supportive equipment
The course will start in the morning in the classroom, on day one. The course will end the second day in the afternoon on the shooting range.